And David said unto Michal, It was before the Lord , which chose me before thy father, and before all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the Lord , over Israel: therefore will I play before the Lord.( 2 Samuel 6:21 )
2. Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples,
3. And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?
4. Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:
5. The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
6. And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.(KJV: Matthew 11: 2 – 6)
There are many children of God who are saved and on their way to heaven, but at the same time they struggle with mistakes they have made in their past. One of the greatest lies of the enemy is that, because of past mistakes, God is through with our life. In 1 Corinthians 15 we…